ROAD SAFETY REQUIREMENTS for DIGITAL POSTER
1. The information displayed on outdoor screens (digital poster) must not disturb or mislead the road users.
2. The digital poster cannot have background changes with high contrast or color difference. The length of the digital poster is 10 seconds.
3. Flashing, fast-moving, or intentionally startling animations/effects/elements in the design are not allowed.
4. It is not permitted to display content where the entire design is in fast motion at the same time, except when changing the ad. For example, movie trailers or TV commercials are not allowed.
5. Background exchanges between advertisers must be smooth, using internationally recognized fade-in / fade-out, crossfade, or similar techniques. JCDecaux automatically adds a crossfade transition between advertisers.
JCDecaux must confirm the suitability of the client's digital poster before the campaing.
THE ESSENCE OF A DIGITAL POSTER
Digital poster displayed on the outdoor screen is a 10-second lightly animated design. JCDecaux's digital network is aimed at car users and ads are noticed while on the move. A person sees the ad on the street for an average of 2 seconds, at a random moment. Therefore, the main message of the ad should be understandable in a few seconds without seeing the total length of the ad. In order to recognize and remember the advertiser, it is important that the logo and / or product is visible on the digital poster at all times. Use color contrasts wisely to make your message even more visible.
NUMBER OF ElementS
Digital posters work best with an optimized number of elements, a short message, and a simple font. Focus the ad on one idea and present the main message large enough, small text height is not easy to read on the screen. Large and clear elements are more visible.