In the following, we outline the rules of digital outdoor advertising by the Estonian Association of Outdoor Media Companies, to which digital design must comply.
1. The information displayed on outdoor screens (hereinafter digital posters) must be designed in such a way that it does not disturb or mislead the road user.
2. The digital poster must not have a high contrast or color difference in background changes. The length of the digital poster presentation is 10 seconds.
3. Flashing, fast-moving or intentionally startling animations/effects/elements in the design are not allowed.
4. It is not permitted to display content that results in the entire design moving in a continuous and rapid motion at once, except when changing a digital poster. For example, movie trailers or TV commercials are not allowed.
5. Background exchanges between advertisers must be smooth, using internationally recognized fade-in/fade-out, crossfade or similar defrosting techniques. NB! JCDecaux automatically inserts the crossfade transition between advertisers itself.
JCDecaux must confirm the suitability of the client's promotional material for its channel.